Pre-listing inspections (sometimes referred to as sellers’ inspections) are becoming more popular because they virtually eliminate all the pitfalls and hassles associated with waiting to do the home inspection until a buyer is found.
Pre-listing home inspections are arranged and paid for by the seller, usually just before the home goes on the market. The inspector works for the seller and generates a report for the seller. The seller then may share the report with potential buyers. Buyers will eventually conduct an inspection of their own. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first.
Let’s talk about the advantages of pre-inspections for sellers, agents, and buyers.
Advantages to the Seller & RE Agent:
- Minimize surprises & stay in control.
- Speed up negotiations and avoid deal-breakers.
- Sell your home faster at a better price.
- Capture lead info every time your report is downloaded.
- Get money back with every downloaded report.
- Free Seller’s Listing Home Warranty Coverage for up to 6 months included in your inspection.
Advantages to the Home Buyer:
- An inspection is done & paid for by the seller.
- Get a fuller picture of the home prior to making an offer.
- Problems are corrected or acknowledged prior to making an offer on the home, smoothing negotiations.
- Smoother and faster closings.
Contact us if you want to learn more about our pre-inspection reports.